Blacktop paving can be used in many places. Whether it be on the road, in a parking lot, on your home’s driveway, or the play area at your local school, blacktop is all around us and for good reason. Read on to learn some of the benefits of blacktop paving.
- Safe– Asphalt is the smoothest type of pavement surface. This means a smoother ride for your tires and fewer accidents.
- Cost-effective– Blacktop paving can be done quickly, saving you money on man hours. It is also affordable to maintain.
- Minimal disruption– Because blacktop paving can be done in lanes or strips, your road or parking lot can still be operable in areas where the crew is not working. Also, because projects can be done quickly, they can often be completed outside of normal business hours, which causes no negative impact on your business.
- Energy-efficient- The smoothness of pavement has been proven to reduce fuel consumption. Less fuel consumption leads to lower emissions.
- Noise Control– Blacktop paving is the quietest choice of paving surfaces. It is reported to decrease noise emission by 50 percent. This is an excellent benefit for both parking lots and roads as it reduces the volume of traffic, and for school playgrounds, reducing the volume of playground materials used during recesses.
- Environmentally Friendly– Asphalt is America’s number one recycled product. Each year, over 100 million tons of asphalt is reused or recycled.
Blacktop paving is an excellent choice wherever you’re in need of pavement. At AAA Top Quality Asphalt, we will show you that we are an equally excellent choice to provide you with your pavement needs. Our meticulous attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent service will provide you with great customer satisfaction. Call us for your blacktop paving needs today.