At AAA Top Quality Asphalt, one of our goals is helping to make our Lakeland, FL roads as safe as possible. We offer various signs and road safety devices that are useful both for community roads and those maintained by local, regional and state services. Here are a few:
- Speed Bumps: A number of smaller residential communities are finding that the installation of speed bumps can reduce speeding and thereby make their roads safer for children, pedestrians and cyclists. We offer both asphalt and rubber speed bumps.
- Car Stops: It is well known that car stops in parking lots help to reduce fender-benders, but they can also reduce the number of car vs. pedestrian incidents. Custom and standard parking lot signs are another of the road safety devices that can make parking lots safer.
- Barrier Walls: Although we don’t have any huge ravines in Lakeland, FL, there are places where going off the road can be life-threatening. Barrier walls are perfect for placement along deeper canals and also to keep vehicles from other dangers, such as hitting utility boxes. They can also be used around areas where children play to protect those beyond the barrier walls. They can also serve as temporary traffic control tools.
- Roadway Reflectors: Roadway reflectors are very useful road safety devices that aid motorists at night to keep them in their lane, on the road and going in the right direction.
- Signs: There are a multitude of signs that are effective road safety devices. We offer DOT roadway signs, as well as various parking lot signs.
These are just a few of the road safety devices we have to offer. Give us a call, and we can look at what you are hoping to accomplish and offer sound and effective methods to make any situation a bit safer for everyone.