Many homeowners in Winter Haven, FL are adding asphalt driveways and walking paths to their homes for convenience and safety.
Asphalt in Winter Haven – Asphalt is a material that is commonly used in construction to pave roads, driveways, walkways, and other paths. It is highly viscous and is sometimes referred to as bitumen. When used for paving purposes, asphalt is mixed with other aggregate materials to make concrete, and it is the glue that binds all materials together. It is the residue that results from the distillation process of various types of crude oils, and some people refer to it as tar. Because it comes from oils, asphalt is also naturally waterproof, which is why it is so popular in the construction industry.
About 85 percent of the asphalt used across the United States is for road surfaces, but only about 5 percent of these mixtures are actually concrete. The other 95 percent is made from aggregate materials such as gravel, stone, and sand. Most new road construction and repair requires the use of asphalt, and it is becoming more common for use at residential properties as well, since it is much cheaper than concrete. Many homeowners are adding asphalt driveways and walking paths to their homes for convenience and safety. Some people even choose asphalt for pool decks and other outdoor areas.
If you are looking for an asphalt provider in the Winter Haven, Florida area, give us a call at AAA Top Quality Asphalt. We always put our customers first to ensure complete satisfaction. Our team works from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. We also provide estimates and offer environmentally friendly solutions for paving. Please contact us today for more information.
At AAA Top Quality Asphalt, we offer asphalt services in Lakeland, Brandon, Tampa, Plant City, Winter Haven, Clermont, Mulberry, Davenport, Lake Wales, Riverview, Winter Garden, Kissimmee, Maitland, Orlando, St. Petersburg, and Auburndale, Florida