When you hire our team for your blacktop paving needs in Lakeland, FL, you can rest assured that the job will be done correctly.
Blacktop Paving in Lakeland – Here at AAA Top Quality Asphalt, we know how to do the job right and leave our customers 100% satisfied. We are the #1 asphalt service providers for our area, which covers Lakeland, Florida and areas within a 50-mile radius. We have many specialties, and blacktop paving is just one of them.
Blacktop paving is the process of fixing asphalt that has been damaged, either from natural elements or manmade. Asphalt can become damaged in many ways, and without a proper sealer, blacktop paving will be necessary down the road. Some of the ways that asphalt can become damaged are:
- The Sun’s UV Rays. When asphalt is first laid, it is a beautiful and sleek black. After time, it will lighten to a gray color because of oxidation and UV light. UV light will also break down the bonding element in asphalt, causing it to break apart and pebble.
- Heavy Loads. Heavy trucks and vehicles can also break asphalt. Asphalt is flexible up to a point, but above that, it can start to deteriorate.
- Water. When asphalt starts to crack, water will get into the cracks and widen them. It is possible that the water will get into the asphalt’s base, as well, which can cause costly damage.
- Freezing. When water gets into asphalt cracks and freezes, the expansion causes even more cracking and the formation of potholes. Luckily, we do not have to worry too much about freezing in Florida.
- Heat. Heat is a factor that we live with every day here in Florida. Heat, like UV rays, can break down the bonding element and speed up the deterioration process.
When you hire our team at AAA Top Quality Asphalt for your blacktop paving needs, you can rest assured that the job will be done correctly, so you can enjoy your blacktop for decades to come. For added protection and assurance, we even offer asphalt sealing to help your blacktop stay dark in color and free from cracks. The sealant acts as a protective layer against the elements and keeps your asphalt beautiful for longer.