Every day you see concrete curbing – along roadsides, in parking lots and other commercial settings. Did you know that there are even more uses for concrete curbing? For example, popularity has been growing for residential uses, including:
- Edging Driveway and Walkways: Concrete curbing makes a distinctive look when used to edge your driveway or walkways.
- Water Control: Properly placed concrete curbing can be used to control the flow of rainwater by directing it to a drain or keeping it inside a garden area.
- Tree Rings: Placing concrete curbing around the trees in your yard makes it easier to keep mulch in place, and it makes mowing and trimming much easier.
- Mower’s Edge: A specialized type of concrete curbing that combines a ridge for the edging and a lower area that your lawnmower rides along, so you can reduce the amount of trimming needed.
- Add-On Parking Area: If your driveway and garage just aren’t fitting the bill due to more vehicles or regular visitors, consider putting in an auxiliary parking area with concrete curbing and gravel.
At AAA Top Quality Asphalt, we are limited only by our imagination and yours when it comes to uses for concrete curbing. We serve both residential and commercial property owners in the Lakeland, FL area.