If your driveway was built with good craftsmanship, it should have a long life. Concrete driveways can last about 30 years, especially in warm climates. An asphalt driveway will last 20 years or more with regular maintenance. But occasionally, problems occur, and you might need driveway repair. Taking care of these repairs quickly will prevent you from needing a complete replacement of your driveway. Here are some key signs that your driveway is in need of repair.
- Small cracks– If you are seeing small cracks, they can and should be repaired before they spread. Water can get into the cracks, freeze, and expand, causing the cracks to grow.
- Potholes– A small pothole or two should be fixed before they cause damage to vehicles or before they expand and become worse.
- Aged appearance or change in color– The sun’s UV rays can fade the color of your driveway. Resealing a concrete driveway will fix this issue and leave your driveway looking as good as new.
- Pooling water-If you’re seeing small puddles of water in your driveway, then you have drainage
- Repairs can be made to change the slope or add curbing that will eradicate the drainage issues and prevent further problems.
- Sunken areas-If the top of your driveway appears lower than your garage, it can be patched and leveled by a professional.
If you are seeing any of these issues, then call us at AAA Top Quality Asphalt for your driveway repair. We can help you with any needed driveway repairs, no matter how big or small the job. Through our high-quality craftsmanship and excellent service, you will see that we are the best choice for any of your pavement needs.